Looking after your garden
Gecko Gardens can tailor a maintenance plan to suit you and designed to maximise your enjoyment of your garden.
Our maintenance teams are friendly, experienced and dedicated, with each team run by a Head Gardener. The teams are fully kitted out with a full range of machinery and we will always try to send the same team to look after your garden so they can hit the ground running every week.
You would be charged a monthly fee for a weekly visit which covers all standard maintenance:
- Lawns mowed, edged and treated as necessary
- Trees, shrubs, climbers and herbaceous perennials pruned, tidied and ‘trained’
- Plants fed and fertilized
- Weeds hand-pulled or treated with herbicide
- Green waste removed from site (re-used for compost)
- Terraces and paths kept clean and weed free
- Irrigation monitored and checked on a regular basis and reviewed when necessary.
We take great pride in the fact that much of our new business comes from word of mouth and referrals from happy customers.